Recovering means being stuck inside on a gorgeous summer day, so I thought we'd write a post stretching our gratitude muscle. Of course, there are lots of things already on my summer strep gratitude list: $4 antibiotics, Dr's who call in prescriptions, a husband who works from home, air conditioning to keep things cool while resting, sleeping as long as I want, lots of ice, and peppermint oil gargles.
* limabain: Better to be sick at the same time; that way there are still people you can safely be around without worrying how contagious you are.
* stringbain: time to set up a new facebook account
* lib: good lesson in learning to trust His plan and sharing the struggle with my fellow sickies.
* limabain: Noticing how vibrant summer colors are when you're stuck inside
* stringbain: plenty of time to teach your mom how to play chess
* lib: Time to contemplate big questions:: Where do flies hide when you pull out the swatter??
* stringbain: Excellent excuse to extend normal 30 minute Wii limit.
* lib: Lots of extra practice time for piano and guitar - to offset all the gaming
* limabain: people happily (for the most part) waiting on you.
* lb/sb: PILLOW FIGHTS! (which they did almost the entire time we worked on this post)
* lb: new game and use for nerf sword: Whack-a-foot
* lib: Once the medicine starts working, being able to swallow feels so much better than you remembered.
Stringbain says maybe being sick isn't so bad after all...
Hope you stay well,