- I kissed 8th grade boys at the skating rink.
- There were no cell phones or text messages.
- I got dropped off at the movies and the mall with groups of friends.
- There were no iPods filled with hip hop and rap.
- I listened to Chicago, Air Supply and Whitney Houston (pre-Bobby Brown).
- There were no YouTube videos or Facebook friends.
- A bitchin' pair of Guess jeans with ankle zippers was $50 tops. (I wore them to the skating rink.)
- North Face jackets don't cost $50.
Another day, another story,